Wednesday, March 5, 2014

28 weeks.

How far along: 28 weeks!
Total weight gain: who knows probably 20 lbs by now.
Maternity clothes:  More often than not..when I'm not in scrubs!
Stretch marks: still none
Sleep: I have a night every once in awhile where I sleep decently but for the most part I don't sleep well.
Best moment of this week: I don't know...eating?
Miss anything: sleeping more than a couple hours.
Movement: I feel like this child is trying to cut me. Seriously he is rolling and throwing elbows out all the time!


Food cravings: Everything.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Have you started to show yet? Oh yeah.
Gender: It's a BOY!!!
Labor signs: nope
Belly button in or out: any day now
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time:  Happy most of the time with some stressful moments.
Looking forward to: this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment