Thursday, February 13, 2014

Praising him.

I am just really feeling God right now. I'm not sure why. I've had the song Oceans by Hillsong United stuck in my head all week because we sang it at church last Sunday. I definitely needed it this week. It was a struggle. I actually didn't know who sang it originally at church last week and it was the first time I had heard it. So when I had the chorus stuck in my head I didn't actually know all of the words. I could just hear the tune. It hit me sometime today that it was a Hillsong United song. So now I've been listening to it non stop. It makes me cry. everytime. A little while back I realized that everything I say and sing my little boy can hear. That makes me want to sing praise songs as loud as I can so he can hear me worshipping my God without even being born yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment