Wednesday, February 12, 2014

25 weeks.

25....?? Danggg!

How far along: 25 weeks.
Total weight gain: Probably up from the 12 lbs last week. I'm not weighing myself though.
Maternity clothes:  yep, I need some more stuff
Stretch marks: nope! but I'm not looking!
Sleep: Still not great. I have lower back pain that is constant to go along with the heartburn. But I just got a memory foam mattress topper so I'm hoping it helps with the back pain!
Best moment of this week: Justin helping me with dinner almost every night 
Miss anything: being pain free and having no heartburn
Movement: all the time! I tried to get a video of my belly
Moving today but it didn't happen .
Food cravings: What am I not craving is the better question. I've been wanting gummy bears, sour gummy bears, oranges, cake, peanut butter chocolate combo, etc.
Anything making you queasy or sick:nope
Have you started to show yet? Oh yeah.
Gender: It's a BOY!!!
Labor signs: Nope.
Belly button in or out: This thing looks like its going to pop out any day now.
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time:Happy!
Looking forward to: our long weekend in San Antonio! Could count as a "baby moon"

No comments:

Post a Comment