Thursday, February 6, 2014

24 weeks.

How far along: 24 weeks.
Total weight gain: Probably up from the 12 lbs last week. I'm not weighing myself though.
Maternity clothes:  yep, not all the time though.
Stretch marks: nope! but I'm not looking!
Sleep: Still not sleeping great. I haven't been using the Snoogle very much because I like to use my own pillows for my head and with that thing I have to use it by itself basically. I find that if I go to bed a little hungry that I have less heart burn and sleep better. 
Best moment of this week: nothing significant has happened but I'm going to work an hour later tomorrow so I can catch up on some sleep hopefully.
Miss anything: Sleep, energy
Movement: all of the time. Its starting to get harder too!
Food cravings: What am I not craving is the better question. I've been wanting gummy bears, sour gummy bears, oranges, cake, peanut butter chocolate combo, etc.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Have you started to show yet? Oh yeah.
Gender: It's a BOY!!!
Labor signs: Nope.
Belly button in or out: This thing looks like its going to pop out any day now.
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: The weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment