Tuesday, January 28, 2014

23 weeks.

How far along: 23 weeks.
Total weight gain: Officially 12 lbs... and 8 of those have been gained in the last 5 weeks! Holy Moly! Dr. isn't worried though she said I'm perfectly normal and right on track.
Maternity clothes:  Nothing new. My maternity jeans are starting to get a little tight though.
Stretch marks: Not yet.
Sleep: Jenna gave me the Snoogle pillow to see if it helps my back! It has been interesting sleeping with such a big pillow and I usually ditch it sometime in the early morning hours.
Best moment of this week: Going to the Dr. today and having a good check up!
Miss anything: at the moment, no!
Movement: All the time now! I just love it!
Food cravings: Not craving a whole lot but I still eat a lot of oranges.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Have you started to show yet? yep!
Gender: It's a BOY!!!
Labor signs: Nope.
Belly button in or out: its getting more shallow :-/ I hope its not going to pop out soon!
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Visiting Julia this weekend in McKinney!

No comments:

Post a Comment