Thursday, January 16, 2014

21 weeks.

How far along: 21 weeks.
Total weight gain: Not sure, I wont weigh myself at home so I'll have to wait until I go to the dr.
Maternity clothes: Nothing new. I could use some more shirts though
Stretch marks: I don't think so.
Sleep: Back to not sleeping very good. My back has started hurting more so I think that's affecting me.
Best moment of this week: Everytime I feel my son kick!
Miss anything: Sleep
Movement: All the time now!
Food cravings: Not really, I'm trying to eat healthy and I'm still craving oranges and fruit.
Anything making you queasy or sick: not really
Have you started to show yet? yep!
Gender: It's a BOY!!!
Labor signs: Nope.
Belly button in or out: In but it is definitely more shallow.
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy most of the time.
Looking forward to: Registering this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment