Wednesday, January 8, 2014

20 weeks + Gender!

How far along: 20 weeks.
Total weight gain: This is a sore subject with me! I think I'm up to 10 lbs now!
Maternity clothes: Nothing new. I could use some more shirts though
Stretch marks: I'm not looking for them! I think I may have a few on my thighs though
Sleep: When I go to bed by 8:30 and I'm asleep by 9 or 9:30 then I sleep great.
Best moment of this week: Finding out the gender today!
Miss anything: Not currently!
Movement: All the time now!
Food cravings: Not really, I'm trying to eat healthy and I'm still craving oranges and fruit.
Anything making you queasy or sick: not really
Have you started to show yet? yep!
Gender: It's a BOY!!!
Labor signs: Nope.
Belly button in or out: In but it is definitely more shallow.
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy all of the time.
Looking forward to: Picking out boy stuff now!

To my sweet little boy:

I just love feeling your kicks (even though they are starting to get a lot harder!) They make me so joyful that I start laughing sometimes. You are constantly amazing me. Finding out that you are a boy made me so happy! I'm so happy to finally give you an identity and start picking out fun things for you. You have already made me so blessed and I'm so thankful to have you. Keep kicking me as much as you can. I already cant wait until I can have you in my arms and show you off to the world. I don't know why God chose me but I'm so thankful he did. I love you.

Love,
Your mama

No comments:

Post a Comment