Monday, December 30, 2013

Frustrated.

I am so frustrated right now. We have been asking our new landlord to come and fix the fireplace for almost 6 weeks now and he has yet to do anything about it. It doesn't get below freezing and we can make due without it but its more about the principle now. I have been wanting a fireplace and now that I have one I cant use it. We pay our rent on time and we've been more than polite while asking to have this issue resolved. Justin has made numerous phonecalls and emails and he has yet to do anything. He's responded once 2 weeks ago and we haven't heard from him since. I just read through our lease agreement and I am about to contact him myself. He really doesn't want that to happen. Justin doesn't want that to happen. Everytime I mention that I will be calling or writing him an email soon Justin tries to call or text him again. You don't want to mess with me. It could get messy.

Don't poke mama bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment