Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013.

What a year. And by that I mean a GREAT year. I got to do so many fun things in 2013 and make lots of memories. Pictures to sum up the year.
Food and Wine festival with Katie!

Justin surprised me with a car!

Subaru Outback 2013

Visit friends in Castle Rock, CO

Pikes Peak

Garden of the Gods

Jennifers wedding

Brittany, Jenna, Jennifer, Me and MicaAnn

Maui!





Coffee before snorkeling at Molokini




Canton with Jenna and Caden

Color Run

One of the best things that has ever happened to me.
 



best friends forever

My sweet mother and I

Luau

Girls weekend!

The Rangers game

Indoor rock climbing

besties birthday
 
I am rich. Rich with the love of so many people in my life. Here's to 2014 and all the riches and joy it will bring.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment