Friday, December 27, 2013

18 weeks.

How far along: 18 weeks.
Total weight gain: 5-6 lbs
Maternity clothes: yep, maternity jeans and I got my first maternity shirt.
Stretch marks: I don't think so. I thought I saw one the other day but I looked later and it wasn't there.
Sleep: I sleep a lot more. I usually get around 9 hours a night. I'm sure that will change when I go back to work!
Best moment of this week: Justin feeling the baby kick for the first time!
Miss anything: sleeping without a bunch of pillows under me! Oh, and reading.
Movement: yep! everyday!
Food cravings: no, I feel back to normal
Anything making you queasy or sick: not really
Have you started to show yet? yep!
Gender: Find out Jan 8!
Labor signs: Nope.
Belly button in or out: In but it is definitely more shallow.
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: taking down the last of our Christmas decorations

Lately I've been able to feel my baby moving a lot more. It makes me so happy when I can put my hand on my belly and I'll get a little kick right where my hand is! I feel like I'm sharing a moment with the baby. It was really sweet when Justin could feel it too. I'm so glad I can share that with him and he is able to bond with the baby a little more now that he can feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment