Saturday, December 21, 2013

17 weeks.

How far along: 17 weeks.
Total weight gain: 5 or 6 lbs. I actually don't feel too bad about this because I'm sure a couple pounds is just my uterus and all of the fluid. Plus its the holidays and I think it could be a lot worse!
Maternity clothes: I'm just wearing maternity jeans and regular clothes with them.
Stretch marks: Nope!
Sleep: I feel like I need more sleep. I actually took a nap today which was the first time during my whole pregnancy. Sleeping is a bit uncomfortable too.
Best moment of this week: sleeping in today! haha
Miss anything: sleep and wanting to exercise.
Movement: yep! everyday!
Food cravings: protein mostly. Nothing else really sticks with me.
Anything making you queasy or sick: not really
Have you started to show yet? yep!
Gender: Find out Jan 8!
Labor signs: Nope.
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: My last day of work on Monday for the Holidays! I don't go back until Jan 2nd!


Feeling this little baby has definitely made me bond with it a little more. I'm to the point where I am ready to call it by name and stop saying "it" or "baby". I thought I could wait until the delivery for the gender but I know I cant! We are almost to the point of knowing the gender then we can start to buy stuff! I'm ready to be more active and engaged in this pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment