Sunday, November 24, 2013

Life.

I feel like I'm finally starting to show a little bit. Although to strangers I will most likely continue to look a little chubby. But its starting to get more noticeable to me and Justin.

We are starting to get settled into our new rental. Its so much bigger and I love all the room we have to grow! There is still a lot to unpack but we have our basic living spaces unpacked and comfortable. we even decided to put up Christmas decorations today! Its definitely starting to feel homey.

I'm really looking forward to Thanksgiving this week and spending time with family. I feel like this past month has been really stressful and I could use a few days off from work. December should be a little better and we have a lot of fun things going on. I am off for a whole week at the end of December and we have Justin's office Christmas party in Dallas, The Hobbit premier, and of course Christmas!

I feel like we have been so blessed and even though things have been busy and sorta stressful I want to remember how much I have and who has given it to me. Thank you Lord for continuing to bless our growing family.

Love,
Meagan and Baby Self

No comments:

Post a Comment