Sunday, November 3, 2013

Completely exhausted.

I'm so tired I just want to cry. I'm so happy but I'm just so exhausted. We have been approved for a new and bigger rental home. It is almost 2x the size of our current house. It's completely too big for us and slightly ridiculous. However, with a baby on the way I have no doubt that we will be able to fill it up very easily. We got approved on Friday and it has been non-stop this weekend. We literally went to 15 stores yesterday. We got a new rug, a mirror for our new mantle/fireplace, and some new pillows for the couch. We also priced some new furniture for the living room and looked for a dining room table. No luck on the table but we are going to keep looking. Today was busy with getting keys made, going over damages in the house, and getting bug bombs for the house. No bugs yay! We have a LOT to do. Hopefully we'll be able to pack a little everyday and take little loads over the house so we don't have to move everything in 2 weeks. Since Justin Is going to Vegas this Thurs-Sat we have to get as much done as possible with the little time we have. My sister is coming to keep me company Friday and Saturday night and I plan on us having an exhilarating time putting shelf liner in all of the cabinets. I hope she's not too disappointed. I'm sure we'll have a little fun at some point.

It's now 7:03 which I'm deeming as an acceptable bed time. Don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment