Saturday, November 30, 2013

14 weeks.

How far along: 14 weeks
Total weight gain: I cant remember what I weighed last time I went to the Dr. but I was 132 lbs at my last appt...however that was right  before Thanksgiving. I'm sure its changed now!
Maternity clothes: I got jeans today! I'm not completely out of my normal jeans but I'm starting to feel tight when I button them and definitely at the end of the day when my belly is more bloated.
Stretch marks: Nope!
Sleep: I'm sleeping longer and only waking up for the bathroom 1-2 times a night.
Best moment of this week: hearing the heartbeat :)
Miss anything: sleep and not feeling like humpty dumpty
Movement: Not yet. They asked at the dr if I had felt any movement so I'm hoping its soon!
Food cravings: Cheese, chips, pickles..salty things apparently
Anything making you queasy or sick: My prenatals so I got some samples at the Dr's office that I'm trying out.
Have you started to show yet? A teeny tiny bit. I still feel like it just looks like I had a big meal.
Gender: nope.
Labor signs: Nope.
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Sleeping as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment