Sunday, November 3, 2013

10 weeks!

How far along: 10 weeks
Total weight gain: 2 lbs! Better than I expected!
Maternity clothes: Not needed yet! And probably not for awhile!
Stretch marks: Nope!
Sleep: Same story. Not sleeping well. Lots of dreams and I always wake up before my alarm despite being exhausted.
Best moment of this week: It's still early in the week! I'm looking forward to being off work Friday.
Miss anything: feeling skinny
Movement: Nope, baby is the size of a raspberry.
Food cravings: Still bad food. Things I wouldn't have eaten 4 months ago.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope!
Have you started to show yet: I thought I had a little bump tonight but I think its just bloat.
Gender: Very far off
Labor signs: Nope!
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Sleeping in tomorrow and being off work Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment