Thursday, October 17, 2013

Wake up call.

I have always imagined having a very healthy pregnancy. Pre-pregnancy I ate really clean and didn't splurge too much. I don't know if I'm just using my pregnancy as an excuse but for the past month I've eaten a bunch of crap and I've barely worked out. I knew that I had gained weight but it was confirmed by a friend today. I know I'm supposed to gain weight but I also know you aren't supposed to gain it all in the 1st trimester. I'm going to work out a little more than I have been recently and scale back on the junk food. I don't want to get obsessed in an unhealthy way about my body and I know that will happen if I continue to gain weight this early. So more fruits and veggies which is good for the baby anyway and less carbs. That shouldn't be too hard and I'll allow a cheat meal every once in awhile. I'm glad I had a wake up call before I spiraled out of control.

No comments:

Post a Comment