Tuesday, October 22, 2013

10 weeks.

How far along: 10 weeks
Total weight gain: 2lbs! better than I thought!
Maternity clothes: Not needed yet! And probably not for awhile!
Stretch marks: Nope!
Sleep: Same story a different day. Not sleeping well still and I'm waking up before my alarm despite being exhausted.
Best moment of this week: Going to the doctor and getting to see our baby! We weren't expecting it at all but we ended up doing an ultrasound!
Miss anything: feeling rested
Movement: No, I cant wait until we do though! Baby is the size of a prune.
Food cravings: Nothing strong. Still carbs for the most part.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope!
Have you started to show yet: No, just bloat for now. I hope its soon!
Gender: Not until we are 20 weeks.
Labor signs: Nope!
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: This weekend and spending time with Justin!

No comments:

Post a Comment