Saturday, September 21, 2013

Moving.

I am so looking forward to moving into a new house. Not the moving itself...or the packing but just a fresh start and more spacious house. We originally wanted to stay close to our current neighborhood but we recently started thinking about moving to the Tomball area. This would be really close to my job and also a different possibly closer route to Justin's work. It would make our drive to Tyler a little further and we would also be further from The Woodlands and our church. But its still not too bad. I'm really excited to get rid of some of our junk. That's one of the best parts of moving. You get to clean out your closets per say. By the time we move I will probably be in my 2nd trimester and getting close to finding out the sex of the baby. Then I'll be able to start planning for the nursery! So many things to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment