Monday, September 16, 2013

Change

I don't handle change well. I've been working out with my trainer for almost 6 months at a gym by my work. I found out today that he is no longer training there. So today I went to a gym close to my house to see about getting a membership there. The thing is I hate change. I don't really want to work out by myself. In the past when I worked out I always either went with a friend or Justin. My trainer has a membership at this gym and he said he would train me there but I don't really want to pay him plus the gym fee. Plus I sort of feel like I can handle the machines by myself. I have a pretty good idea of what does what and all of that. I just don't like changing gyms and wondering if I picked one in the right location and blah blah blah. We're trying to cut back financially on some things so it would be best if I just went to the gym without enlisting the help of my trainer. Did I mention this gym is crazy cheap. Like $10-20 a month. And no contract. I just wish I had someone to go with.

No comments:

Post a Comment