Saturday, September 28, 2013

7 weeks.

How far along: 7 weeks
Total weight gain: I'm not sure. I feel like I've gained weight though.
Maternity clothes: Not needed yet! And probably not for awhile!
Stretch marks: Nope!
Sleep: I'm not sleeping very well. I dream a lot and I have to go to the bathroom usually 3 times a night.
Best moment of this week: Justin and I both getting home early from work on Wednesday
Miss anything: feeling skinny
Movement: Nope, baby is the size of a blueberry!
Food cravings: tonight I really wanted French fries and ketchup!
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope!
Have you started to show yet: Not even close!
Gender: Very far off
Labor signs: Nope!
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: I'm a little stressed but mostly happy.
Looking forward to: My first apt with my obgyn this week! Finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment