Sunday, September 15, 2013

5 weeks!



Its so unreal. I truly am having a hard time believing I'm pregnant. I dont think it will sink in until I have my 8 week appt with my obgyn. At that time we'll also see the ultrasound. I'm so excited and also nervous because I know its 50-50 until then. We haven't told our family yet but we will after the appt. I cant wait to be more excited about it. I know that's weird but I feel like I need to be reserved until we're in the safe zone. So far I haven't had a lot of symptoms...my biggest trigger is the lack of a period, haha. But seriously, I've had some slight nausea and mild cramping. According to my babybump app our baby is the size of an apple seed. That's crazy. I have a little apple seed in me that will turn into a full sized baby! Mind blown. We kinda started looking at baby names but not too seriously. Is it weird that I'm looking forward to more symptoms? Don't get me wrong I don't want morning sickness or anything but I just want to feel more pregnant. I'm sure I'll regret that later. I'm also ready to find out all of the do's and dont's. I know there are a lot of things I can't eat or drink and the one I'm mainly missing is coffee! I bought some decaf but I'm still scared to drink that! I've been trying to drink a lot of water. I'm already a water drinker but I'm chugging it these days. That means I'm peeing more. I can't see that its a symptom of pregnancy since I'm drinking more but it doesn't really matter. I feel like I'm holding the ocean in my bladder.

No comments:

Post a Comment