Monday, September 16, 2013

5 weeks 4 days

How far along: 5 weeks 4 days!
Total weight gain: 0
Maternity clothes: Not needed yet! And probably note for awhile!
Stretch marks: Nope!
Sleep: I've been having a lot of vivid dreams. I don't know if its a related to the pregnancy or not
Best moment of this week: Finding out I was pregnant!
Miss anything: Sushi
Movement: Nope, baby is the size of an appleseed!
Food cravings: Too early
Anything making you queasy or sick: not really. I've had some slight nausea here and there but not much.
Have you started to show yet: Not even close!
Gender: Very far off
Labor signs: Nope!
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: I don't feel pregnant so my mood hasn't changed a whole lot. I'm pretty happy most of the time though.
Looking forward to: My first apt with my obgyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment