Sunday, August 11, 2013

Missing Maui

Right now I am so missing Maui. It was so beautiful and peaceful there. Maybe I'm missing the uninterrupted "us" time that Justin and I got to have. Or the lack of stress. It was completely stress free. I wish I could figure out a way to carry that over to every day life. I know the only way to have that is to quite worrying about stuff and trust in God's faithfulness. In church today that's what the message was about. God has perfect timing because it was exactly what I needed to hear.
 
Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. Phil. 4:6-7
 
I realized today when I got home that I need a change. I don't know what kind of change but anything at this point would be good. I haven't been on a mission trip since I was in middle school so maybe I'll look into seeing if there is one coming up. I think that would be really good for me and would get me out of my comfort zone. I feel like things have changed around me but I'm staying the same. I want to grow and see where life takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment