Sunday, August 4, 2013

Blank Page

What an exhausting weekend. Emotionally I don't think I can handle anyone else's stress for awhile. We got a lot of errands and housework done this weekend too. I feel like I'm definitely ready for a couple days off. I almost feel like Justin and I need to reconnect one more time and almost have a getaway or staycation or something before school starts up again for him. I'm so ready for him to be done. This past month has been really busy for us and we haven't had a lot of time to ourselves despite having the house to ourselves again. Once school is back in full swing any "us" time is pretty much non-existant. I would have thought we would have had some normalcy by now. Buttttt....no. I'm just ready for everyone to take care of themselves and not rely on either me or Justin. Also, if everyone could stay healthy and out of the hospital I would appreciate that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment