Thursday, August 1, 2013

Bigger.

So I've been working out for 4 months. I've actually gained weight (muscle yo) and recently at my last measurement reading they had increased. Womp womp womp. I know its all muscle and my body fat went down but I feel thicker. I don't want to get bigger but I know that's what happens when you are lifting weights. So I would really like to start doing more cardio and I'm thinking about starting up running again. I don't know for sure if my janky ankle is healed but I wanna find out! I'm very excited about that. I also signed up for my first 5k! Its Run or Dye and its in September. My goal is not to run all of it because that is just not realistic. But I would love to be able to run at least half of it. That's sort of a sad goal. I just want to run a mile and a half straight. Ehh gotta start somewhere! I wonder if my working out with a trainer will have helped me with running. Maybe I can run farther than I thought. I guess we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment