Sunday, July 7, 2013

Starving

Well, I'm either pregnant or about to get my period but either way I have been starving today. Like, I've been stuck on an island kind of starving. Its really annoying. For dinner I made Indian food. Which was super delicious. I could have gorged myself on it. But I didn't. I did eat a lot though. And mostly chicken which is protein so you would think that it would have kept me full! But no...my body hates me. It knows I'm going to work out tomorrow and is trying to sabotage me. After dinner I ate a piece of chocolate and then finished off a bag of chocolate covered coffee beans that we brought home from Hawaii. AAAaaaand thennn I was still hungry so I ate a bowl of watermelon (my 2nd bowl today) with some blueberries. That was also super delicious. So now its after 9 pm and I'm starving again. I hate eating anything late. And I'm bloated from the Indian food on top of that. Being bloated and hungry is not a good combo in my opinion. Maybe I'll try to drink a gallon of water to trick myself into thinking I'm full. Hah..it'll just get me back by making me pee it all out when I'm sleeping perfectly. Not a good idea. I don't know if I'm pregnant or getting my period but if I am preggo and this is a precursor of what's to come then I'm sure I'll be like Jessica Simpson and gain 80lbs.
YOLO....I'm gonna go eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment