Monday, July 22, 2013

OBGYN

Is it weird for me to say I think I love my obgyn? Let me explain. So I made an appointment with a new gyno a couple months ago because I did not like my previous I went to. Today was my appointment and I was so happy with the outcome. She's very nice, attentive and the office is great. I'm actually looking forward to getting pregnant because I know I will have a great doctor. It's a relief.

I'm watching the Kardashians right now. I don't care if you judge me I like that show. I like most trash tv. Well, not all of it. Like that reality show they have where you survive in the wild while naked...? Say whaaa? No thanks. I will however watch The Real Housewives of anywhere.

I do not want to wash my face tonight. And that's all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment