Thursday, July 4, 2013

New things

I started blogging almost 10 years ago (yikes!) but it has been mostly private until now. I have a private blog but I made this one so I could share it without having everyone have the ability to see all details about my life :) This is probably going to remain private for awhile until I decide if I want this to be shared with anyone. One of the big things happening in our life is trying to expand our family. Yep, you read that right! I actually want to get pregnant! Its strange when you first make that transition and instead of hoping you see Aunt Flo you're hoping you don't see her. Very weird. I've had baby fever for quite some time now. I definitely feel like I'm at a place in my life where I am ready to stop being selfish and open my heart to a little one. So this is the beginning of an exciting journey. We officially started trying in June and we're waiting to see what happens :)

No comments:

Post a Comment