Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Blah

That's how I feel. Just blah. I don't know why. I think its because I'm bored. Nothing exciting is on the horizon and I'm just plain bored. I feel like something is missing. Maybe its a baby. I don't know. I'm starting to get that "I wanna plan a vacation" feeling. I've got some ideas :) I'm in a food slump too. I'm not really paleo right now and I'm not being very healthy which in turn makes me feel more blah. I'm truly happiest when I'm on track with my eating. I like to splurge every now and then but when I'm splurging every day its a bad thing. And I'm breaking out. Like really bad. Okay, its been bad for awhile but its gotten even worse. I need to get it under control asap. One of my besties baby shower is this weekend. I know that's gonna get the baby fever on fire.

Gosh I'm so ADD. I'm gonna go read.

No comments:

Post a Comment