Wednesday, July 10, 2013

3 days late

I'm 3 days late. I took a test this morning and it was negative. And I started feeling really crampy this afternoon so I'm pretty sure Aunt Flo will arrive at any moment. I'm not super upset that I didn't get pregnant this month but it would have been easy to get it on the first try. So we'll just keep trying and hopefully it doesn't take forever for me to get pregnant. That's one of my fears. I've always been nervous about trying to get pregnant. Considering my past female health history (which is an entirely separate blog post) I just have had a sinking feeling that I'm going to be one of those women that has to have help getting pregnant. I try not to dwell on it but its always in the back of my mind. I am open to adopting and fertility treatments if I ever need to do either of those but I really want to experience pregnancy. And I do want to have either a little mini me or mini Justin. I guess we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment